Disciples of the watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Disciples of the watch

Where the chosen come to play.

Need religious guidence, prayers etc? Email me: lefthandpath@saintly.com
Pardon the dust, I'm having a forum spruce up. Hail Satan!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annoying christianity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annoying christianity Empty Annoying christianity Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 am

monica

I take my mother to mass every week, which is ok. Normally I sit bored but today it really annoyed me. First in the gospel the parable has a servant being forgiven a debt by his master, and then making another servant pay him. the master hears about it and has him tortured, so the message is forgive your enemy or god will have you tortured! so much for a loving god. Then the priest has a rantabout abortion which just infuruates me further - how dare this celibate old man tell me what to do with my body! So annoyed! I urge all satanists to read the bible, as it shows the christian god up to be a vicious small time god jealous of the power of Satan. I love it that it is a woman, Eve, who defys him an frees humanity! (Iknow it is only a story, but..)

2Annoying christianity Empty Re: Annoying christianity Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:17 am

silenceofthelawless

The father, my father, shows how true evil lays within the seed of fornication (nazarene) It is easy to place the beast in desolation. Then create sin within salvation, knowing it corrupt all mankind, then say its the work of Satan. It is the same lie that hell manifest in the earth.

The lawless one

Damian

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum