Disciples of the watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Disciples of the watch

Where the chosen come to play.

Need religious guidence, prayers etc? Email me: lefthandpath@saintly.com
Pardon the dust, I'm having a forum spruce up. Hail Satan!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess I'm next.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I guess I'm next. Empty I guess I'm next. Tue May 11, 2010 2:19 pm

SatanismyLord

My name is Tim,

I'm new to Satan-- so please be patience with me. I believe I'm a Theistic Satan believer. I say I believe because, i'm still learning so much and have a lot to read and understand.

I was Christian for over 30 years and rose to be a bible study leader, home group leader and even served on the church board of directors. Now, I serve a new Lord-- my new Master SATAN. Hail Satan.

I've been on Diane Vera website Theistic Santanism as well as others and "hers" seems to be aligned with my New worship most closely. I've recited the Invocation to Satan given by her. I've and spoken the "Prayer of acknowledgment of Satan's rulership" given by her. Upon her (Ms Vera) advice posted on the site, I've yet to preform the "Rites of blasphemy" or the "rununciation of the Trinity" until I learn a little more. But I do believe I will soon.

Hail Satan!!

2I guess I'm next. Empty Re: I guess I'm next. Tue May 11, 2010 7:02 pm

monica

Hi Tim. Interested to hear how you made the leap from Christianity - I'm still contemplating. Diane Vera's site is amazing isn't it? Did you try to pray to satan before doing the invocation and acknowledgement?

3I guess I'm next. Empty Re: I guess I'm next. Wed May 12, 2010 5:34 am

SatanismyLord

Hello, Monica

I would love to share with you my journey, but it's a long one and not easliy done in a "post" format-- and as I indicated, it's not complete. There are a number of key elements that started my "journey" so I'll try and outline them here for you.

1) tiredness of trying to please god
2) My own carnal lusts and desires
3) My rebelious nature and pride
4) doubt as to the scriptures and story of god

Their are many others-- and those listed need to be explained in much more detail, but that is the frame work.

Yes, Diane Vera's site is amazing! Yes, I did "Hail" him before I visited Diane, her site gave me a good outline to follow and the prayers where very appropriate and on point.

Hail Satan our Lord and Master
Tim

4I guess I'm next. Empty Re: I guess I'm next. Wed May 12, 2010 8:24 am

monica

I'm not sure I'm brave enough. I've kinda been aware of Satan calling me for a while but I really don't know if it's a case of temptation to sin. I have prayed to God for help but haven't really got anyware with that, and keep getting drawn back. Diane Vera is amazing and very intelligent, and I have enjoyed watching Venus Satanas on you tube as well, and what they say make sense to me really. I'll have to work out the problem of moral and ethical good and evil I think.

5I guess I'm next. Empty Re: I guess I'm next. Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 am

SatanismyLord

Its a big step-- I know-- thats why I'm going slow-- kind of. There is a mighty pull on me toward Satan and Evil and the temptation that goes with it. It's a decision to make very carefully, because its a real decision not just a fairy tale, at least to me.

Venus Satanas is great-- I've seen several of her tube videos also and they are very informative, but again I'm still learning and trying to decide. But my lusts and passions are drawing me to HIM. And I believe I will fall to HIM soon and preform the rites of blasphemy and the rununciation of the Trinity as outlined on Diane Vera's website.

All Hail Satan my Lord, Master and King.

Tim

6I guess I'm next. Empty Re: I guess I'm next. Wed May 12, 2010 9:19 am

monica

When you first prayed to Satan did you feel guilty, or different? I'm conscious that in order to know more, I will have to commune with satan in prayer, but also if I do that and it' a trap then I may be damned. I know satan is a real presence, and i know he exists - but what if it is a trap to choose evil over good?

7I guess I'm next. Empty Re: I guess I'm next. Wed May 12, 2010 9:50 am

SatanismyLord

I felt many things all at the sametime! I was overcome in many ways and Yes I believe it can be a trap so do it very carefully, I did it and right now I don't reget it but again I haven't gone all the way. I hope this helps sorry we can't talk and I can share my many feelings on this-- they are hard to put in writting.

Tim

8I guess I'm next. Empty Re: I guess I'm next. Wed May 12, 2010 11:17 am

SatanismyLord

Monica,

Here is a prayer I wrote myself

A prayer to Satan

Lord and Master Satan
Hear my prayer to you as ruler of this world
Hear my prayer to you as leader of this world
Guide me in your ways and teach me the deep things of your Kingdom and dominion.
Teach me to worship you and honor you for Your Glory and Honor
I bow my knee to you as Lord and Master-- As the mighty one of my life
I declare you my GOD
HAIL SATAN, HAIL SATAN

9I guess I'm next. Empty Re: I guess I'm next. Fri May 14, 2010 8:41 am

monica

Thats quite beautiful Tim. I enjoyed reading it but I haven't the courage to say it out loud yet. I'm kinda moving to the idea that you can't really pray to Satan and not accept him as your Lord, so for me I think praying is quite abig step.

10I guess I'm next. Empty Re: I guess I'm next. Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 am

vegan4Satan

Admin

Hi Tim, Welcome to the site.

Great conversation been going on here. Lovely to see people helping out each other cheers

Gorgeous prayer too, would love it if you could repost it in the prayer section.

https://disciplesofthewatch.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum