Disciples of the watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Disciples of the watch

Where the chosen come to play.

Need religious guidence, prayers etc? Email me: lefthandpath@saintly.com
Pardon the dust, I'm having a forum spruce up. Hail Satan!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few questions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A few questions Empty A few questions Wed May 26, 2010 10:00 am

Jamei

Greetings Everyone!

I am a man from sweden whom been searching well most of my life I guess for something which I cant really say what it is I'm searching for.
I'm not quite sure how to ask or how to get it out but since the time I've managed to make wind circle my body with just a thought its just felt like something wasnt right. Ive been called paraniod (not sure if thats rigth spelling) crazy etc.. for stateing things which are just facts. A few things during my life has cought a blink within my mind and one of them is the Pentagram, 5 headed star with a circle around it. Ive always been fascinated by spirutal symbols, magic, vampires, demons and so on.

Recently Ive stumbled over a author with the name konstantinos heard of him and his work?

Ive been told to stay away from one of his books the "Nocturnicon" by quite a few people and the more someone tells me to stay away the more I crave to know why. And when I ask I get the answear "It containes more then you can handle" or "Its to dangerous". If its that dangerous then why did they read it?

I guess im seeking an answear to my soul. Seeking an answear to the question I also seek.
Its minddazzeling I know and well Im the kind that dont belive it until I see it or like energy or magic if you so want, can use it myself.

Ive tried a few "satanic" chants in the passed without the slightest of responce.

What makes you all so sure he exist?

Ive met priests to God and logicly talked them into confusion, a poor old priest started to cry after a talk on ten to fithteen minutes with me. I see the world very logical.

I belive in ghosts, energy, magic, spirits but gods....all stories about them seem to have some flaws even their own priests doesnt see them until you open their eyes.

If you are so sure he exist......please convince me to I feel I need something to belive in but sofar i just run into people who cant even back up their own faith.

And if you cant help me any suggestions on where I should go?

Would be everyly greatful
/Filip
And pardon my typing might be flawed somewhere.

2A few questions Empty Re: A few questions Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:52 am

vegan4Satan

Admin

We don't need to convince you that we are right. Our own beleifs don't get be littled just because you may or may not agree with us. I'll still be a servent of Satan tomorrow, whether you belive in him or not.

https://disciplesofthewatch.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum