Disciples of the watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Disciples of the watch

Where the chosen come to play.

Need religious guidence, prayers etc? Email me: lefthandpath@saintly.com
Pardon the dust, I'm having a forum spruce up. Hail Satan!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Encouragement

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Encouragement Empty Encouragement Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:28 am

monica

I'm writing this to encourage you if you are a Christian browsing here. I came across Satanism by chance, or so I thought, when i stumbled across a Venus satanas video on you tube. That was about two years ago and it has taken me til now to convert fully to satanism. that first experience lit something in me which just kept growing. Rev Laura explained to me that I was probably carrying Satans mark, and me stumbling across the video was him calling to me. Once I accepted it and explored the religion more and more, I came to see the power of satan and feel his love. Now I have renounced my former beliefs and am dedicated to Satan. And it feels great. So if you are a Christian reading this, maybe it is no accident - maybe you too are marked!

2Encouragement Empty Dear Monica Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Copycat

I believe that Lord Satan has chosen me as his follower. It's been fantastic, and I would like to encourage you to actively recruit souls for our King

3Encouragement Empty More on ENCOURAGEMENT Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:32 am

mcj50

Like you I found things on the internet , was lead to things to Rev Laura , Diane Vera and others , six years ago I followed the blind alley of CoS .. and finally now I begin to see and feel.... feel to a degree you all know the power and glory of the his truth and his mark on me . I am humbled and grateful , and proud .I am his I don't know the road , but I walk it head held high. Thank you Rev Laura!

Your Brother in Satan

M.

Ave Satanas,Hail Satan. Hallowed be his name .

4Encouragement Empty I found my way out Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:58 pm

realivemale

I am so plesed to be a part of this website and forum. After years and years of trying to walk the Christian faith with all the rules, restrictions, traditions, dogma, and most importantly lack of freedom, I took a leap of faith and investigated the "enemy". Although there is a plethora of varying beliefs in Satanism, I saw the defining thread that binds all Satanists together as brothers and sisters. That thread is FREEDOM. Personal freedom, religious freedom and most importantly, sexual freedom. I struggled under Christianity's weight of being accepted by those who were quick to criticize you and look down at you for straying slightly from the religious dogma and traditional religious thought. Not to mention that if you didn't attend this church or that church, you were NOT going to Heaven. They (whoever they were) claimed to have a lock on the truth. But hallelujah, I found my way out of the lies and the sense of dread that God would damn you for the slightest infraction, and found Satan. Most importantly I found FREEDOM. Freedom to be me and be proud of the person I am, knowing that Satan created me in His design. Still, it is up to me to pray and meditate and learn and grow closer to Father Satan to be the best me I can be. (I'm just a bunch of potential) I was taught that "Jesus loves me", but I learned that love had far too many conditions attached to it. Instead I found true love and acceptance in my Lord and Master, Satan. I am thankful for so many things, but I am most thankful for my Father, my Teacher, my leader, my Guardian, my Lord, my God, my Friend, my Truth, and my Savior; the Lord God Satan. Praise Satan!

silenceofthelawless

realivemale wrote:I am so plesed to be a part of this website and forum. After years and years of trying to walk the Christian faith with all the rules, restrictions, traditions, dogma, and most importantly lack of freedom, I took a leap of faith and investigated the "enemy". Although there is a plethora of varying beliefs in Satanism, I saw the defining thread that binds all Satanists together as brothers and sisters. That thread is FREEDOM. Personal freedom, religious freedom and most importantly, sexual freedom. I struggled under Christianity's weight of being accepted by those who were quick to criticize you and look down at you for straying slightly from the religious dogma and traditional religious thought. Not to mention that if you didn't attend this church or that church, you were NOT going to Heaven. They (whoever they were) claimed to have a lock on the truth. But hallelujah, I found my way out of the lies and the sense of dread that God would damn you for the slightest infraction, and found Satan. Most importantly I found FREEDOM. Freedom to be me and be proud of the person I am, knowing that Satan created me in His design. Still, it is up to me to pray and meditate and learn and grow closer to Father Satan to be the best me I can be. (I'm just a bunch of potential) I was taught that "Jesus loves me", but I learned that love had far too many conditions attached to it. Instead I found true love and acceptance in my Lord and Master, Satan. I am thankful for so many things, but I am most thankful for my Father, my Teacher, my leader, my Guardian, my Lord, my God, my Friend, my Truth, and my Savior; the Lord God Satan. Praise Satan!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum