Disciples of the watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Disciples of the watch

Where the chosen come to play.

Need religious guidence, prayers etc? Email me: lefthandpath@saintly.com
Pardon the dust, I'm having a forum spruce up. Hail Satan!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renunciation ritual

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renunciation ritual Empty Renunciation ritual Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm

monica

This is my renunciation of catholic christianity which represents my finally step in embracing our lord satan - hope you like it.

Black Mass excerpt and renunciation ritual

Setting up: Ceremonial robe, Dark pentagram cloth on altar, single black candle, image of Satan, sigil on top, vessel for wine, dish, large wooden cross, crucifix, incense stick and holder

Light candle kneel and kiss the altar, face west

Say out loud:

AVE SATANA!

Hail, Satan,
Lord of Darkness,
King of Hell,
Ruler of the Earth,
God of this World!

God Who invites us to become as gods!
Muse of our civilization,
Dread Enemy of its tyrant god!
Satan, mighty Liberator,
Bearer of true Light!

God of our flesh,
God of our minds,
God of our innermost Will!

O mighty Lord Satan,
teach us to become strong and wise!
Teach us to vanquish the enemies
of our freedom and well-being!

REGE SATANA!

Turn to face the altar (facing east)

say in latin: In nomine Magni Dei Nostri Satanus introibo ad altara Domini Inferi.(In the great name of Satan I will go to the altar of the Infernal Lord. )

Then speak in English:
Thine is the earth Lord Satan.Thou hast founded the earth and the fullness thereof.Justice and luxury are the preperation of Thy Throne.Princes sat and spoke against me,and the wicked persecuted me.Help me Lord Satan.
(Bow head)
Lord Satan,show thy power and grant me Thy bounty.
(Bow head)
Lord Satan,hear me.
(Bow head)

Glory to God the Infernal Lord,and on earth light and strength to man.We praise Thee,we bless Thee,we adore Thee,we glorify Thee,we give thanks to thee for Thy great power,Lord Satan Infernal King Almighty Emperor.

Pour wine itno vessel, pause, then drink from the vessel

Come Satan,Emperor of the world,that the souls of thy servants and handmaids may profit by this sacrifice.

Light incense stick

May this incense rise before thee,Infernal Lord,and may thy blessings descend upon me.
raise hands in air, then cross over breast
Lord Satan,God of Power,Earth and Infernus are full of thy
glory,Hosanna in the depths.
I believe in Satan,who gives joy to my youth. I praise thee
Infernal Lord,have mercy upon me.In a humble spirit,and
with contrite heart,may I be recieved by thee,Lord Satan.
and may my sacrifice be so offered as to be pleasing in thy sight. Come from the gate of Hell;save me and have mercy upon me.Come Lord of the Temple,Lord of the world. Earth is full of the majesty of thy glory.

AVE SATANUS
HAIL SATAN

Renunciation rite:

Take large cross and invert it on the altar, kneel and kiss the altar.
Recite aloud:
"My Lord Satan, I reject all other Gods but thee and those who you have chosen to serve you"

(Kiss altar)

Recite aloud:

Take Bible and tear pages from it, drop them on to the dish, and spit on them

"I reject the false teachings of the Nazarene and his cohorts, and all his deeds, and all his actions. May the Lord satan hear me."

(kiss altar)

Take crucifix and debase it by intimate contact.

"I renounce the vows made for me at my baptism, and which I made at my first communion. I reject the catechism of the church, its doctrines and beliefs, the father, son and holy spirit. May the Lord Satan hear me"

(kiss the altar)

I am the root and stock of Lucifer,the bright and morning star.Come over to me all ye that desire me and be filled with my fruits.Darkness shall cover me and night shall be my light in the pleasure.

But the darkness shall not be dark,and night shall be as the light of day. My lady Lillith, most favoured servant of the exalted one, hear my prayer, and if it is your will intercede on my behalf to the lord, that he may look upon me with favour, for I am his in body, in mind, in soul and in spirit from this day forward.

Father Satan, I call to you from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your name with every breath of my body, I worship you with every fibre of my being. You have shown me what true strength is. you have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you came to show, me the true light. My master, my father and my friend what a great gift that is.
Hail to the King!

Blow out candle (and tidy up!)

Sources - Diane Vera, Rev Laura, Brotherhood of Darkness

2Renunciation ritual Empty Re: Renunciation ritual Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:42 pm

vegan4Satan

Admin

Fantastic!! I love this. Thank you for posting it.

https://disciplesofthewatch.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum