Disciples of the watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Disciples of the watch

Where the chosen come to play.

Need religious guidence, prayers etc? Email me: lefthandpath@saintly.com
Pardon the dust, I'm having a forum spruce up. Hail Satan!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diary of a demonolater (demonolatrix?)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Diary of a demonolater (demonolatrix?) Empty Diary of a demonolater (demonolatrix?) Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:16 am

monica

Hi I have decided to keep a blog post of my experiences with Demons. Last night was my first attempt to invoke a demon. I chose Agrat Bat Mahlat as I am drawn to her and I think it is best to start with a female demon. i thought I had prepared the ritual well and copied stuff from various sites to use, but i
nothing much happened. I am going to try again using my own words for the invocation. Maybe she thought I hadn't given it enough thought/commitment?

vegan4Satan

Admin

I think you're definitely doing the right thing by going to write your own words, there is nothing more personal that that. I can't help you with that particular Demon as I've never worked with her but sometimes things just take there time, which is annoying especially when your wanting results. But if you think of it this way with every step you take you're learning something.

https://disciplesofthewatch.forumotion.co.uk

monica

I agree, I still learned a lot in the process and will try again. Do you have any ideas for gifts to use? I have some incense that I was using and some perfumed oil - is that the right sort of thing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum