Disciples of the watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Disciples of the watch

Where the chosen come to play.

Need religious guidence, prayers etc? Email me: lefthandpath@saintly.com
Pardon the dust, I'm having a forum spruce up. Hail Satan!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My first prayer to Satan (that I wrote)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My first prayer to Satan (that I wrote) Empty My first prayer to Satan (that I wrote) Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:47 pm

SatanismyLord

This was MY first written prayer to Satan. I did worship Him with other, but they were written by others.

Lord and Master Satan

Hear my prayer to you as ruler of this world.
Hear my prayer to you as leader of this world
Hear my prayer to you as my Lord, my Master, and my God

Guide me in your ways and teach me the deep things of your Kingdom and dominion.
Teach me to worship you and honor you for Your Glory and Honor
Of my own free will I bow my knee to you as Lord and Master as the mighty one of my life
I declare you my GOD

HAIL SATAN, HAIL SATAN

vegan4Satan

Admin

That's wonderful! thank you for sharing.

https://disciplesofthewatch.forumotion.co.uk

maggot1999

Thank-U from me also for shareing.That was wounderful and very nice.

SatanismyLord

I'm happy you liked it and welcome to the group!

5My first prayer to Satan (that I wrote) Empty My first prayer to Satan Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:55 pm

realivemale

Dear Satanismylord, Congrats on writing your first original prayer and sharing it with your brothers and sisters in Satan. While reading it, I could sense the love and devotion in your heart for our Dark Lord and Master. I came out of Christianity and have found the truth, the love and the freedom that was promised through faith in Christ, but never delivered. Restrictions, legalistic dogma, old and outdated traditions and ceremonies, rules and regulations (including sexual abstinence unless you were married) that you could never live up to, and an understated but accepted philosophy of suffering for the cause of Christ. In Satan we are encouraged to live up to our full potential, both spiritual and sexual. Satan loves us and accepts us just the way we are. In the mainstream church I felt it necessary to keep my bisexuality private in order to not draw adverse criticism and rebuke from the sheeple. In Satan I am free to proclaim my bisexuality without vilification and express it openly and honestly. In doing so I am honoring and glorifying Satan, the God of my flesh, the God of my sex, the God of my bisexuality.
Hail Satan, our Creator!!!
I notice you reside in Seattle. So do I. If you ever need a friend who understands and shares your love and devotion to Satan, I'm here. (you can reach me at my member name at gmail)
Dark blessings to you always.

Hail Satan!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum