Disciples of the watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Disciples of the watch

Where the chosen come to play.

Need religious guidence, prayers etc? Email me: lefthandpath@saintly.com
Pardon the dust, I'm having a forum spruce up. Hail Satan!

You are not connected. Please login or register

More of a musing than a prayer!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More of a musing than a prayer! Empty More of a musing than a prayer! Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:19 am

monica

Are you jealous, Queen Lilith? As I kneel before your husband, trembling, small. I love him. I long for him. Do not be jealous. I am small. I am nothing. Please do not be jealous. Oh, to feel his touch, to feel his kiss, oh how I long for him. Please do not blame me. Do not be angry. You are woman, you are all that I could hope to be. You know what it is to love. You know the fire in me, the fire of longing, the fire lit by my love for him, the Lord. You know i cannot live without him. You cannot be jealous. Your sisters Agrat-bat-mahlaht, Eisheth Zenunim, Naamah, they know what it is to lie with him. And you cannot be jealous, you the most favoured of all women. You that is prized above all of our sex. I praise you. Holy are you in the Lord. Please do not be jealous. Permit me to love him. Let me feel his touch.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum