Disciples of the watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Disciples of the watch

Where the chosen come to play.

Need religious guidence, prayers etc? Email me: lefthandpath@saintly.com
Pardon the dust, I'm having a forum spruce up. Hail Satan!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glad I found you

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Glad I found you Empty Glad I found you Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:08 am

Diverfrank

I was happy to have found this forum and the associated website. I was struck by the similarities between my SATANIC experience and that of Vegan4Satan, especially the Journey to get where I am today. I always felt that christians were on a different page from me, even though I went to church throughout my childhood and teenage years, I was different! I could never reconcile the history of christianity and the associated wars throughout the history of the world. So many millions of people murdered in the name of a supposed deity!

When I found SATAN and realized that he had chosen me from the beginning I was at total piece with myself and my past. No longer did I have to be concerned that my Bi-Sexuality was "wrong" or that no matter what I did I would never be good enough for "the lord". SATAN is my LORD and will always be.... Until I read your Dedication blog, I had forgotten the awesome feeling I had that Halloween night when I dedicated myself to SATAN, thank you.

I look forward to communicating with others of like mind.

Frank - Abbeville, LA -- USA

2Glad I found you Empty Re: Glad I found you Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm

vegan4Satan

Admin

thank you so much for joining the site! I am so glad that you are finally at peace with yourself! I understand that complety Very Happy

https://disciplesofthewatch.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]